Freitag, 5. Februar 2016

I will never forget what you did for me, thank you.


I mean I miss talking to you. I want to tell you how my life is going, that I met someone. That the pain gets less everyday. I want to tell you, that I do good now. Not so much drama, but more concentration on getting better. I want to tell you that I'm feeling more like myself and I can appreciate all the beauty around me. That boys aren't that big thing anymore. That looking at him isn't as painful as it used to be. I want to tell you that I moved on and I got to a place, which fills my heart with joy. That I found a boy, who makes me happy in every way possible. I want to tell you, that I'm thankful, because it was you motivating me to do more good, be more like myself, move on and then settle down to the right place, even if its without you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen