Samstag, 28. Februar 2015

50 shades of sadness



everything is a copy of a copy of a copy. 
I think I will do a series thats going in that direction, cause not feeling your own body and wanting to be somebody else is not only a problem I suffered from. Like almost everybody has. We all know that feeling when we are not enough or we are feeling empty and try everything to fill this hole with something. I think everybody came to a point when reality doesn't felt that real but it isn't always 'just a phase' its a serious thing. I don't know, I want this really to be a thing, cause its 2015 and I realized way too often how people react to mental illnesses. They are saying: "its all in your head, don't worry there are people in this world who have it worse." "why are you sad? i mean you have a great life, you are healthy, you have a house, you get education etc. there is nothing you can be sad about." And this is the biggest bullshit I ever heard. We are living in a world full of modern products and still we think like we are in the year 1500. It should be time that people accept mental disorders as actual illnesses . Depression is not only sadness, Schizophrenia is not only hearing a voice in your head, being bipolar is not only feeling well and feeling bad. its all more. Everything has a reason and people who have these disorders should be taken serious before they want to kill theirselves. Think about it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen